Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Who is listening

I have to wonder who is listening to the words I write everyday. My life I admit is rather bland and the words I post here are by no means note worthy. Not to say I am a bad writer in other forms it is just the words I write here leave something to be desired. I must ask who reads and posts here. I am tempted to disable anonymous comments. But that would serve no purpose because people would just fill the forms with nonsense information and continue to post.

So please when you leave comments please leave your name.

That is all
Robert
--I hate being sick! Bloody flu!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Robert. Sounds like a plan.

I know one of my friends who has a xanga account has a tracker on his blog that allows him to see the ip address and the home street address of everyone who visits his blog. Ever considered that?

Anonymous said...

i must admit i chose not to disclose my identity, but isn't it nice that someone does read your blog? or would you rather we stopped?

-anonymous II

Anonymous said...

The first comment here was made by me, I'll go as anonymous I

Anonymous said...

Hi.