Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Wandering into meetings

So it the last few weeks I have walked into three different meetings. the first meeting I walked into was the student marketing committee. They where having wicks pizza in the seminar room aka "the junior lounge". Harry T. and I we walking by and we were like lets join the committee. So we walked in and asked if we could join and we did. Now when I go into a meeting I am not going to just sit and be quite, I am going sit up and speak my mind. Now today I had heard that there was going to be a meeting to interview a new college counselor. So after going through natural channels to try to get into this meeting I get stuck in the bureaucracy of the system I just decide to walk into the room where the meeting is going to be and sit down. And no one really seems to care that I am part of the meeting. So the guy we interviewed seems really good and I truly hope collegiate decides to hire him wells until I see the other people they have in line. But right now it is going to be hard to top this guy.

So after this meeting I am walking up stairway a and I see mrs. talamni and I ask what meeting she is going to and she says the marketing committee and I shout keep the mascot I love the amazons and the titans. But of course they they want me to come in and explain how I why I feel that way. So I precede to do so and it so happens that this is one of those conversation that I have planned out. I think I did a good job. Here is hoping they keep the amazons and titans names as our mascots.

Well that is all for now folks
Robert
listening to Somewhere in the Arabian Sea Episode 206
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/ra/206.ram

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummm, pizza!

Anonymous said...

But, Robert, you don't even play sports? Well, this is a democratic process and you should have a say in it I guess.

Oh, and Emily was staring at you because she wants to eat your hair.