Sunday, February 13, 2005

Ideas

Why is it that I always fall in the love with movies with writers. Finding Forester and Wonder boys are two movies like this. In the past few days I have found them playing over and over in the house. I know them like I know the guide. They each contain ideas that I use on a daily basis. if you have not seen these movies I highly recommend you do.

idea one.
the key to a woman's heart is an unexpected gift at an unexpected time.

idea two.
that the most important gift is the gift of friendship.

idea three.
that we should do it pursue what makes us happy.

there are several more ideas that I can not seem to put into words. You will have to see the movies for yourself. I will be happy to loan them to you.

well bittorrent just finished grabbing the newest episode of stargate that has aried overseas.

Robert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You say that your first idea is, "... an unexpected gift at an unexpected time."

Then why give an assuming someone, an assumed something on V-day? Doesn't this contradict your little apothegm?

You're forgiven, though.