Thursday, December 02, 2004

So I have decided to post more often now

So I am going to post more now.

Various rant

So the new building is starting to grow on me but one thing really is bothersome. These cherry wood desks. We have these several hundred dollar cherry wood desk and chair sets. There nice and all but it is hard to get comfotable with them because you feel like your going to damage them some how.

The Carpert is just crazy. Something about the colours and patterns used causes it to look strange. I really wish they would change it but it is brand new and as such the odds of this happening are very low.

end rants

I wonder what will happen to these posts in ten twenty years. What will happen to my logs my random files. Will they just sit on some random server. one day soon I am going to set up a sftp server at home an load the files to it. I will also print out my posts so I can have them somewhere safe. Paper last we have papers from centuries. Magnetic media has not been around for 100 years.

ok so most of my posts are pretty bad. I think if I wrote them earlier in the night they might be better.

Well back to the slashdot and penny-arcade

No comments: