Sunday, March 21, 2004

Poll Firsts

First job: Code Monkey
First screen name: Well my first logon was omega
First funeral: Brittiney's
First pet: Tantra
First piercing/tattoo: none
First credit card: Visa Buxx
First enemy: Philip Ardey


LASTS
Last car ride: dad from movie
Last library book checked out: greatest military blunders oops it is late
Last movie watched: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Last beverage drank:Gatorade
Last food consumed: bread
Last phone call: Jackie
Last time showered:6pm
Last CD played: songs: Some ataris cd in cambells cars
Last annoyance: Time
Last soda drank: I do not drink soft drinks



//10 songs you've been listening a lot to lately:
1- Pictures of you- the cure
2- Do You Realize? -flaming lips
3- I Fought the law-Green day
4-Bohemian RHapsody-Queen
5- Princes of the universe-Queen
6-Mr.Roboto-styx
7-Undone-Weezer
8-Mr.Blue SKy-E.L.O
9-Mink Car-T.M.B.G
10-THey'll need a Crane-Beatles



//09 things you look forward to:
1) Spring Break
2) summer
3) Learning to code all over again
4) driving
5) my birth day
6) college
7) stargate atlantis
8) Jersey girl march 26
9) stargetes next season

//8 things you like to wear:
1) thinkgeek shirts
2) pummas
3) khakies
4)ipod
5) my tweed jacket
6) my zdtv lanuch team jacket
7) glasses
8) my mock trial t-shirt

//07 things that annoy you:
Omitting due to the fact that I am really tired.

//06 things you say most days:
1) fsck it
2) wrong!
3) bol
4) #!
5) seriously
6) later days

//05 things you do everyday:
1) Code
2)Check slashdot
3) listen to music
4)read
5) think about time

//04 people you want to spend more time with:
Omitting due to the fact that I am really tired.

//03 movies you could watch over and over again:
1) Real Genius
2) Stargate
3) Tron

//02 of your favorite songs at the moment:
1) Mr Blue Sky
2) Do you realize?


//01 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
My computer is the one that cares about me enough to spend the rest of my life with me.

No comments: