Wednesday, March 10, 2004

The nick quiz

ok I took the nick quiz again thinking a little more about my answers and I get
HASH(0x82d037c)
You are YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION.
Sometimes, you wonder why you couldn't just be
Canadian. Some people say you are weird. You
have an interesting sense of humor and a
meaningless life. But, you're nearly Canadian,
so did you expect better?


Which old school Nickelodeon show are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I really really liked this show. Man nick used to be one kick ass network what ever happened to it. Oh! yeah Viacom should out and became all lame. Remember the old MTV back when it was worth watching.

I quote star trek 3 to show my sentiment "Kahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!"

Later days
Robert

Music currently dancing around to
Princes of the Universe from the album "A Kind of Magic" by Queen