Monday, March 22, 2004

I eat lunch in 5 minutes

I walk over to the dining room stand in line get my food. If the line is long I will go get pasta and a milk sit down and wait for line to lighten up. Once I have gotten food I sit at my regular table {the one just left of the microwave}. I sit facing the window in the second chair from the end. Except when someone gets to my table first I to to the mirror opposite of it.

I eat my food alone. When someone comes to sit on occasion I talk to them. But most days are spent eating alone staring out the window. Not much to look at but it is better then having to sit in with people that are so artificial.

I made a choice a long time ago never to conform to a specific group. Never to join a click {I just do not believe in them}. I am a geek plain and simple. If you can not accept this fact sorry I will not change.

The problem is there are very few non conformists in the world. Those that refuse to accept society rules and be there own person. Well my grade is extra low I am the only geek.

This must be some sort of galactic punishment for something I did in a previous lifetime. Because going throughout middle school which is already a hell for geeks with out another geek is indescribable.

Well I do not want to drag you all into my tube of self pitty. But I still carry those emotional scares from that time in my life.

All I can say is my revenge shall be that i will put lock in codes so that all those that made fun of my skill in computers. When they put there name in for registration it will have some witty dialogue. THen a phone number they must dial and have them come see me in person and apologize for what they did before they can use the software.

Robert
Do You Realize? from the album "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots" by The Flaming Lips

No comments: