Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Trailhead Store

I hate this company. The sent me the wrong !@#$ color jacket. They decided to substitute dark sage with sage. Hmmm what should I do. I like the jacket although the color makes me mad. I know they make it in dark sage all my other stuff is dark sage. Heck my old room was colored hunter green although since everything everything has to now be so all slick and cool the color is know know as dark sage. I have already called them and said they are going to find me this jacket in dark sage. I want to fly to logan, Utah (the real world location of Trailhead Store) and give them a piece of my mind. I originally had allot of profanity in this message but cut it out so I would not be blocked from something or other. Did you know that on qwerty keyboard if you run you fingers along the top row of letter is spells qwertyuiop if you remove uiop that spells qwerty [I am really sleepy] He I wonder if anyone actually read this blog if so post a comment and I may send you money.
Regards
Robert
Working Undercover For The Man from the album "Mink Car" by They Might Be Giants