Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Festivus

I have come to the realization that I should have never grown up. I remember being 8 years old and saying I don't want to be 9 the number 8 is so cool it's my favorite number and if you turn it on it's side it becomes the symbol for infinity. for those that do not know I was born on April 8 1988. Christmas seems to suck with out santa class. Ever since I finally gave in to not believing that santa was not real it has sucked. I stopped believing at 13, I held out till the end. I mean now the stuff I want costs several hundred sometimes several thousand dollars. But I was get want I want in the end. I mean well since I get what I want when it comes out there is really no anticipation for christmas. And guess what I read the newest data is thinking that Christmas born some time in may not December. Did anyone stop and think the jewish calendar does not line up the Gregorian calendar. And since Jesus of Nazareth was a Jew therefore his birthday would be on the jewish calendar therefor it would not lie on dec. 25 ever year. This whole holiday has a huge fundamental fall in it.
Much love
Robert