Thursday, December 25, 2003

Life

I want every to live life to the fullest. It can be taken away it an instant. In a blick of an eye. Never do something that makes you unhappy. Would you want to be doing something you hate when you die. To quote A.D I don't want to go to heaven with a headache I be all crossed and wouldn't enjoy it. This sucks where in the hell is Bin Landen if men like him run free why is Brittiney dead. It is not far. I want then to torture saddam so much I think that everyone that lost a family or friend in 9/11 should get to give him a could punch or kick. If they are weak they hook electrodes to his ball and get to hit the switch. I know I would lobe to give him a quick kick in the face. Hell we should send in ninjas to kick his ass. We should use all the forms of torture he employed on his prisoners. We should also do some chinese water torture and the thing where they shove bamboo shoot up your finger nails. they should also do that this where they pull hairs one by one off his body till there are not left. They we kill him with a gun right in the stomach and donate his organs to someone who is that he hated just to make him suffer.
Life's to short
Robert
Real Love from the album "Anthology 2 (Disc 1 of 2)" by The Beatles