Friday, August 12, 2005

Robert has new toy err tool

Well it finally happened I got a segway ht. That is right I am now the proud owner of a brand new segway ht I180 with extended range batteries. I have been riding around suburbia, the river front and several other cities that I have visited lately. It is quiet an amazing machine. Ever wonder what a magic carpet would feel like? Give me a call and get a demo, in just a few minutes you will find out. It feels like a hoverboard magic sneakers and a magic capert all rolled up into one. But instead of magic it uses technology. I always enjoy seeing how man can take his dreams and turn them into reality.

3 comments:

ShadeofDeath said...

What the hell is a segway and what country are you in?

Anonymous said...

Robert that's great! I rode a segway two years ago and enjoyed it so much. The only concern I have myself preventing me from buying one is price (good Lord!) and where the heck would I use it without getting run over?

But, many congrats! You know that there is a segway store in town and segway tours now availiable downtown. Maybe you should work there? Colleges love work experience.

Good times,
~Anonymous I

Anonymous said...

Yes, of course. I mean, who wants to be conventional in their transportation? Walking, driving, biking, they're so overrated. The real way to travel is standing upright so that you have a lack of circulation, going a maximum of around 35 mph.