Thursday, April 07, 2005

tomorrow is my birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday and it will be like the last couple of them. I will get many very nice gifts from my parents. But beyond my immediate family no one really cares. Most years I don't really care but for some strange reason this year I do.

It does not help that that signal has re invaded my dreams. I had worked so hard to squelch that flame in my dreams. I had done it , I had extinguished it. I had thought I had locked it away forever. But during my nap last night on the plane, that signal was back, that collection of thoughts had returned to haunt me. It had to remind me that I would never have it in reality.


(this is written like shit but I feel like shit right now)
Robert

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday robert. I know who you are, and yes, I do mean it.

Anonymous said...

i second that. happy birthday rob.

Anonymous said...

Yes, happy birthday. (Even though I don't go online at 1 in the morning... or call you rob...rob?)

~ Anonymous I (I'm still waiting for that hug!!!)