Sunday, April 10, 2005

Thank You

Thank you those who left comments wishing me a happy birthday. I would thank you all in person, if i knew who you all where, but you all chose to shield your identities from me.

Anonymous I as stated previously I would me more than happy to give you a hug. But since I still do not know your identity I am unable to do so. I really want to know who you are but you have left few clues to your identity and as such I am still very much in the dark.

Thank you all
Robert

i.m at dreamer8815

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can speak for myself and for anonymous II (of whom I know the identity). She and I are very close, I must say.

Hints, hints, hints. Ummm. I already knew your sn, (big hint, huh?). And... I'm not in PF, but I support what you do there very much. Go you.

~Anonymous I

Anonymous said...

Oh, and if you haven't already, check out Rosie's blog at onceadored.blogspot.com, I believe.

My blog is floating around out there. Maybe you should track it down.

~ Anonymous I

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you who I am if you agree to vote for me.

~Anonymous I