Friday, November 26, 2004

Part II of Rejection

The dream and the hope was far better than this.

I am listening to Factory Showroom by they might be giants
I was listen to that album while the event happened the actuall message of rejection was either "Never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley or "walkie talkie man" I am not sure because the logs say "never gonna give up" end at 1:49 but the message was recived at 1:49:11 and the itunes does not give the seconds. So who knows but I do know that itunes goes to the last minute i.e at 3:30:59 the song was laste played at 3:30
order of the conversation
In the Waiting by Zero 7 ended 1:45
Never Gonna Give you up by Rick astley ended 1:49
Walkie talkie man by steriogram ended 1:51
Barbie Girl by aqua ended 1:54
I just don't think I'll ever get over you by colin hay ended 2:00

fair by remy zero ended 2:03

this was a random order that I had set up on itunes. How werid is it the order that the songs played eh?

Robert

p.s the order was random I wish they might be giants and the beatles had played in there but they did not so I am listening to them know

Pardon my spelling I am really upset

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your repeated efforts for sympathy really are starting to bug me. And music works like horoscopes: Most of them are so general that you can find anythign you want in them.

Oh wait, no, its God. >_>

Wait. No. Its...um... oh that's right. ITS NOTHING. ITS NOTHING INTERESTING. IF THE MOST INTERESTING THING YOU CAN THINK TO WRITE ABOUT IN YOUR BLGO IS THE ORDER OF SONGS, YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY RE-EXAMINE YOUR LIFE.

kthx