Friday, July 02, 2004

I hate the DEA

Today I woke and I felt nothing
I was emotionally numb then
I thought of matthew and sorrow filled my mind

Later on in the day I went to the visitation.
It helped allot seeing matthew.
He seemed strangely normal. (He must just be in the stage where he just feels numb)
He wanted to go eat at the bristol.
So a group of us went to eat at the bristol.
Matthew
Sarah m
Lucy S
Kara D.
Eleanor W
Betsy H
Callie B
catrina (sp?)
and Myself

It was one of the few social gathering I have ever been too
And it was my first "dinner with friends" experience
I have to say that I enjoyed it quite much.

I know understand that perhaps sitting in ones room for hour and hour is not such a good idea.
And that the outside world can offer thing that the world inside can not

Well if everyone would upgrade to the video version of aim and let me video conference it would be different.

This world in which I live has limitless possibilities. I choose to connect to through the internet. I connect to the web and many other layers. I like to read on the news group to watch the irc chats go by. i never seem to take part. I am merely a watcher.

I am like al. from the tv show "quantum leap". I am like a hologram observing the lives of others and helping but not interacting my self. The volunteer project that I am soon going to start should allow me to help the world it a little broader way.
I shall not revel my plan just yet because I do not want it to be taken by another person.

No comments: