Sunday, September 28, 2003

Brittiney's last journal entry+dream

"My Dangerous Prayer"

You hold the only peace that can fill the deepest hole.
But how do I get it? You said, "ask and you shall receive."
I am asking and I know that You will give it to me.

Every week You bless me so much and teach me lessons after lessons. I know that once again you are showing me your love. I can't fathom how much You feel when one of Your children suffers, but I've had a glimpse of your heartache.

Please fill me with Your wisdom that I won't just watch others suffer, but that I'll be able to say what they need to hear.

As a new week approaches, my dangerous prayer is that you'll place broken hearted people in my path and fill me with You so that I can let Your love heal their pain.

-Brittiney's last journal entry- September 21, 2003

How the hell am I supposed to take this. I just found someone's ej I did not have the courage to type this up my self. But a cut & paste is not as hard. Did a google search she wrote this herself.
Had a werid dream last night.
It began with me waking up and seeing them old man that looked like me but forty years later came out of a pool of light. He hand he a watch and a little disc. He told me to put the disc be-hide my left ear an the watch on right hand. Then he hand me what looked like a babel fish he said you know what that's for. He then said I can't say any more our I will disrupt the time line more than I already have. I then figured out that I had been just handed a time machine. I knew what I had to do I would stop Brittiney's death. I ran the through the dream once where I just went and tried to stop her and it did not work. It did that thing from quantum leap where it starts over. I then went to some time around the year zero to talk to jesus and asked why i could not save her I then realized that babel fish could not translate his words so it started over again. I then went to get a rabbi and someone from uofl then could speak Aramaic. Then we went back to the year zero got jesus to come with us. When then went to the time when they End Of Dayed and used Jesus to distract them from leaving. I then went back to present. IT was during our advisor group I though tI had failed because her locker was still decorated as a memorial. But she suddenly walked into ms. Calderwood's room we al rushed and hugged her. We all still had the memories of her death but she was still their. We all cried she did not understand but we told her. This dream repeated over and over again.