Sunday, January 30, 2005

An interesting conversation

Ok so I walk into the french room last period on friday
and John Speed and Eleanor are having a conversation
john speed says he want his wife to be beautiful thats it
and Eleanor responds wouldn't you one some that has brains and looks
John Speed says thats not possible
and I say "your sitting next to your contradiction, eleanor is smart and beautiful"
and she says "thank you Robert!"
then John Speed says "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

and I lounge back in my cherry-wood chair and say "then you must be blind"
which causes Julian and John Speed to laugh
Eleanor blushes to the point her whole face turns red
she put her hands up to her face and leans down to her knees
Julians then says "that a compliment"
Eleanor then sits up and says "I am blushing aren't I"
Note: Eleanor was smiling and laughing too.

The question I pose is did I embarrass eleanor.
Because I think I did and I want to apologize. But if I did not embarrass her my apology would reveal that I over analyze every conversation I have.

So I ask you the people of the web lend me you conciseness' and tell me what I should do.

No comments: